[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10555: number_format_i18n function doesn't check if the number is float or not before doing the formating

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Dec 21 08:03:42 UTC 2009

#10555: number_format_i18n function doesn't check if the number is float or not
before doing the formating
 Reporter:  chombium      |       Owner:  nbachiyski
Component:  i18n          |     Version:  2.9
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  has-patch needs-testing early

Comment(by hakre):

 I'm a bit confused. We have a pretty well report here, we have a parameter
 here "number_format_decimals" which actually is configured to values other
 than 0.

 So if there is a parameter then it can get values other than zero and that
 function should refelct it.

 If infact that parameter is not needed because we are only handling
 integers within that function, then this parameter is just overhead and
 should be removed.

 If you're fighting with the reality that both is the case, why don't you
 just extend the function that it can deal with any case so everybody is
 happy?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10555#comment:5>