[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10655: Post/Page ID Count skips one number when a new page or post created in WordPress 2.8.2

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Aug 26 22:56:39 UTC 2009

#10655: Post/Page ID Count skips one number when a new page or post created in
WordPress 2.8.2
 Reporter:  misty9        |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  closed

Comment(by dd32):

 > However, it would be useful to have programmers or testers who can
 accurately providing information on what WordPress can and can't do
 regarding the subject.

 Not every contributer knows about every tiny fact about every plugin. I
 only know it because I wrote it, I know Viper's quicktags plugin is useful
 for embeds, I dont know for example if it support some obscure function
 you want..

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10655#comment:13>