[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8632: "Search Categories" does not list/search sub-/childcategories, Tree is broken in "Edit Post"

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Apr 30 00:59:20 GMT 2009

#8632: "Search Categories" does not list/search sub-/childcategories, Tree is
broken in "Edit Post"
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lloydbudd                |        Owner:  Denis-de-Bernardy
     Type:  defect (bug)             |       Status:  reopened

Comment(by Denis-de-Bernardy):

 Replying to [comment:32 hailin]:
 > oops, sorry, I missed your pagination patch.

 hehe. part of the issue I had with the notice fix is that I wasn't
 entirely certain of what should be testing, so I had mostly no idea of the
 bugs it was introducing -- but you certainly seem to understand that part.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8632#comment:33>