[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #9077: add a note that the URI counter doesn't include the poster's URI in the count

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Apr 29 17:59:28 GMT 2009

#9077: add a note that the URI counter doesn't include the poster's URI in the
count
 Reporter:  jidanni         |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.7
 Severity:  trivial         |    Keywords:  needs-patch reporter-feedback

Comment(by jidanni):

 I must apologize that I am now retired from wordpress and my mind is a
 million miles away and I don't remember much, so you'll have to take
 it from here.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9077#comment:6>