[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #9538: Wordpress is telling me to upgrade to Wordpress 2.7.1 when I already have it...

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Apr 15 10:30:36 GMT 2009

#9538: Wordpress is telling me to upgrade to Wordpress 2.7.1 when I already have
it...
 Reporter:  ad7863        |       Owner:
Component:  Upgrade       |     Version:  2.7.1
 Severity:  minor         |    Keywords:  2.7.1, bug, upgrade
 I don't know why but for some reason now and again Wordpress seems to be
 telling me to update to 2.7.1 when I already have it. It's not a huge
 problem for me but it's kind of dodgy.