[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4529: "Trash" status for comments and posts

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Sep 29 08:48:15 GMT 2008

#4529: "Trash" status for comments and posts
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
 Reporter:  markjaquith                                              |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                                              |       Status:  new
Changes (by caesarsgrunt):

 * cc: markjaquith, ryan (added)
  * keywords:  has-patch dev-feedback 2nd-opinion needs-testing => has-
               patch dev-feedback 2nd-opinion needs-testing
               commit
  * version:  2.3 =>
  * summary:  Modal "Are You Sure?" dialogs should be replaced with "Undo"
              functionality. => "Trash" status for comments
              and posts

Comment:

 Just uploaded an updated patch, taking account of major changes which have
 been made to the WP core since I originally created this patch.[[BR]]
 I hope I've included all the files I changed...

 Since no-one is giving their opinions on this, perhaps it could be
 committed?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4529#comment:9>