[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7705: Current page publishing status not being slected correctly in drop down menu

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Sep 7 21:37:42 GMT 2008

#7705: Current page publishing status not being slected correctly in drop down
menu
 Reporter:  johnhennmacc    |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by johnhennmacc):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 While I accept that you cannot reproduce the problem, I can reproduce it
 on more than one machine and with both the latest nightly build and
 Subversion revision. It seems that $post is not being passed to the
 function for whatever reason and I'll need to do some more digging as to
 why. I'll reopen the ticket in case anyone has anything else to add.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7705#comment:2>