[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7686: WordPress Sandwiches MORE tag Improperly when Submitting via XML-RPC cCLient

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Sep 5 16:40:58 GMT 2008

#7686: WordPress Sandwiches MORE tag Improperly when Submitting via XML-RPC
cCLient
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  iacas                       |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Comment (by redsweater):

 iacas - I can appreciate that the fix in 2.6 isn't ideal.  I think it was
 a good first step to bring the behavior of the XMLRPC interface closer to
 the web editing interface.

 One of the things that motivated my submission of #6016 is that some
 customers of mine were annoyed that they could achieve greater control
 over the base/extra content in the web admin interface than they could
 through a remote editor such as MarsEdit.

 So, how can we make the behavior better across the board? Keep the
 behaviors the same between the web and XMLRPC interfaces, but achieve more
 happiness all around?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7686#comment:2>