[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #7951: Upload dir setting after install /wp-content not default value /wp-content/uploads.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Oct 23 10:04:14 GMT 2008

#7951: Upload dir setting after install /wp-content not default value /wp-
content/uploads.
 Reporter:  san.doz  |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  General  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:
 After I installed Wordpress Version 2.6.2 the upload dir setting in
 "Settings > Misc" was set to

 wp-content

 but not

 wp-content/uploads

 as expected by the ajax editor. When I uploaded files using the Flash
 uploader or the  Browser uploader the files where saved in /wp-content but
 the links where set to /wp-content/uploads .

 It can be solved to set the uploads dir in "Settings > Misc" to 'wp-
 content/uploads' .

 But I would expect it to work out of the box.

 Thanks for your activity,
 sandoz

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7951>