[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7927: Paged comments should show the LATEST page of comments by default, not the EARLIEST

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Oct 22 04:40:54 GMT 2008

#7927: Paged comments should show the LATEST page of comments by default, not the
EARLIEST
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  markjaquith  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  new
Comment (by Viper007Bond):

 I just realized that's still not commit worthy as I forget to add overall
 comment sorting, but it shows my progress and allows you guys to weigh in
 incase I'm going in the wrong direction.

 This latest patch contains a new option for controlling which comments
 page is shown by default (the oldest or the newest, defaults to newest)
 and everything else works based on that. It also figures out the last page
 again if `wp_list_comments()` is passed a custom `$comments` array.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7927#comment:9>