[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6788: wp-mail.php utf8 (umlauts)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Nov 21 17:24:44 GMT 2008

#6788: wp-mail.php utf8 (umlauts)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------+-
 Reporter:  revolution48                                                  |        Owner:  filosofo
     Type:  defect                                                        |       Status:  new
Changes (by westi):

 * cc: westi (added)
  * milestone:  2.7 => 2.8

Comment:

 Moved to 2.8 for now.

 Patch very welcome but we need to ensure we cope with all mail encodings
 and don't break different ones instead.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6788#comment:10>