[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #8093: Link to go to a comment's permalink on the 'Edit Comments' (formerly 'Manage Comments') page is no longer there

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Nov 7 19:17:33 GMT 2008

#8093: Link to go to a comment's permalink on the 'Edit Comments' (formerly
'Manage Comments') page is no longer there
 Reporter:  johnconners     |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.7
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  has-patch
 In 2.6.x you could directly go to a comment's permalink from the 'Manage
 Comments' page. I see this is no longer possible in 2.7 and I'm finding I
 miss it. If that's by design then please ignore since a link can be easily
 added via the 'comment_row_actions' filter. Otherwise attached is a patch
 to add a 'View' link to the new 'Edit Comments' page.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8093>