[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6938: Allow wp-content directory to exist in a custom location (relative to ABSPATH)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed May 28 00:16:16 GMT 2008

#6938: Allow wp-content directory to exist in a custom location (relative to
ABSPATH)
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sambauers    |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  new
Comment (by DD32):

 FYI: By the look of it, This has broken the upgrader pretty badly, And the
 changes that were made to the abstraction doesnt seem to have done it any
 favours.

 I'll try and get it working again in the next few days, I have a feeling
 for anyone who uses this functionality on a shared hoster is going to have
 huge headaches.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6938#comment:10>