[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6745: 2.5: white screen when inserting image in post

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon May 19 13:55:38 GMT 2008

#6745: 2.5: white screen when inserting image in post
------------------------------------------------------------------+---------
 Reporter:  windansea                                             |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                                |       Status:  new
Comment (by dbaker):

 I too started having this problem today (19th of May). I am hosted on
 Media Temple, perhaps we all are and they made a change someplace?

 I can upload an image fine, it shoes up in folder (checked via FTP) and in
 Media Gallery. When I click "insert into post" the window goes white and
 FF says Done (I don't get java error either). The White window stays up
 until I click the close button and then the image is not in the post. My
 problem is exactly like pcorn54.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6745#comment:4>