[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6745: 2.5: white screen when inserting image in post

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon May 19 12:13:51 GMT 2008

#6745: 2.5: white screen when inserting image in post
------------------------------------------------------------------+---------
 Reporter:  windansea                                             |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                                |       Status:  new
Changes (by pcorn54):

  * priority:  normal => high
  * version:  2.5 => 2.5.1

Comment:

 I am suddenly experiencing the same problems using 2.5.1 and Firefox.

 Images upload normally, crunch and and are properly displayed.

 Fill in the appropriate date, click "insert into post" and the white
 screen appears. In the lower left of the broweser is the word "Done". No
 javascript error showing in my case.

 When I back out, everything is normal in the post except the absence of
 the image.

 When I click to add an image, the previous images shows under Gallery, and
 is accessible by clicking "Show", however, the cycle repeats itself.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6745#comment:3>