[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6444: Changeset 7561 (post rc3) leaves an open <p> at the end of the inserted gallery html

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Mar 29 20:57:38 GMT 2008

#6444: Changeset 7561 (post rc3) leaves an open <p> at the end of the inserted
gallery html
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  johnconners              |        Owner:  andy
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  new
Changes (by markjaquith):

  * keywords:  => has-patch needs-testing

Comment:

 Expanding HTML before wpautop() fires is a bad idea.  My patch puts it to
 11 (so we can be darn sure it'll be after wpautop()) and deals with quotes
 in shorttags the same way we deal with quotes in HTML elements.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6444#comment:3>