[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6122: Add taxonomy_id_filter like term_id_filter

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Mar 7 11:03:48 GMT 2008

#6122: Add taxonomy_id_filter like term_id_filter
 Reporter:  chmac                                                      |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                                                |       Status:  new
Comment (by chmac):

 I've noticed that all the actions and filters seem to be passed the
 term_id as the first argument and the taxonomy_id as the second argument.
 So in keeping with that, I've attached a third patch with the filters
 taking the arguments in this order.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6122#comment:2>