[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7098: Multiple entity codes in POT file for the same character

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jun 5 11:55:21 GMT 2008

#7098: Multiple entity codes in POT file for the same character
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  leuce                                                                    |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                                                   |       Status:  new
Comment (by leuce):

 Whoops... there are two more such cases I didn't even see:

 '''Ellips:''' the POT file contains both … and …

 '''Double right angle quote:''' the POT file contains both › and
 ›

 I'm confident that these four are the only ones.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7098#comment:1>