[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7089: Inline comments in POT should be in msgctxt instead

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jun 4 20:24:15 GMT 2008

#7089: Inline comments in POT should be in msgctxt instead
 Reporter:  leuce                                                                |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                                               |       Status:  new
Comment (by ryan):

 We didn't use msgctxt because of lack of support for it in various gettext
 tools.  I haven't looked lately to see if poedit and others now support
 it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7089#comment:2>