[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7311: Custom Admin CSS not applied to WP2.6 Edit Image page (TinyMCE plugin wpeditimage/editimage.html)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jul 16 09:10:20 GMT 2008

#7311: Custom Admin CSS not applied to WP2.6 Edit Image page (TinyMCE plugin
wpeditimage/editimage.html)
 Reporter:  caesarsgrunt  |        Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  defect        |       Status:  new
Comment (by caesarsgrunt):

 Replying to [comment:3 azaozz]:
 > Are there any js errors reported? The right css file is chosen by js and
 added to the iframe's head to avoid having to load lots of unnecessary
 files.
 Nope, no JS errors.

 I had realised that JS was used to insert the stylesheet (although I can't
 actually find the bit of JS that does it...)
 The relevant styleheet tag isn't inserted at all when custom colours are
 enabled. I've tried both my own colours and the example admin colours
 plugin 'Brazil'; neither works.

 I don't supppose it's relevant, but if I try opening /wp-
 includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpeditimage/editimage.html directyly, ie not
 in the iframe, it loads plenty of code but nothing is visible, just a
 blank page, and it throws three JS errors to do with tinymce not being
 defined.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7311#comment:4>