[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #7228: Blog description entry box takes length of entered text in Internet Explorer

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jul 2 21:44:52 GMT 2008

#7228: Blog description entry box takes length of entered text in Internet
Explorer
 Reporter:  johnhennmacc  |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  new
Component:  General       |     Version:  2.6
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  has-patch
 I realise that the tagline for a blog should be kept short but there is
 the possibility for making it as long as you want if your theme handles
 it. That has got me wondering if a textarea field would be a better way to
 do this. I have attached a patch implementing the text area approach for
 your consideration.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7228>