[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #5564: Non Plugin Files Cab Be Easily Included In Current Plugins using database Manipulation

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jan 2 06:22:28 GMT 2008

#5564: Non Plugin Files Cab Be Easily Included In Current Plugins using database
Manipulation
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  keithdsouza        |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  new
Comment (by darkdragon):

 Well, since I'm not a security expert, I'm not quite sure if this if valid
 or not. I keep thinking of a possible system, but you would almost have to
 have PHP extension support for this kind of thing.

 Building Web Database Logic into a PHP extension is probably just asking
 for more work than it is worth it.

 Any smarter person can explain how the ticket can be prevented? I would be
 willing to make a patch if it is within my ability to do so.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5564#comment:6>