[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8543: 2.7rc1 Dashboard RSS Won't update some feeds (like the default 'Other Wordpress News' Feed)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 11 15:30:08 GMT 2008

#8543: 2.7rc1 Dashboard RSS Won't update some feeds (like the default 'Other
Wordpress News' Feed)
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  grassrootspa        |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
Comment (by jick):

 I think I am experiencing a similar issue. It may be the same one... I
 just today updated my production site from 2.6.5 to 2.7 final and now
 there is '''nothing''' under ''Other WordPress News''. I have also tried
 messing with the settings but it's still a no-go. I can grab my ''rss_''
 options from my database if requested...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8543#comment:5>