[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #6841: I upgradeded to wp 2.5.1 and when I first log in, it display a message "Please log in again"

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Apr 25 16:42:01 GMT 2008

#6841: I upgradeded to wp 2.5.1 and when I first log in, it display a message
"Please log in again"
 Reporter:  gmcosta  |       Owner:  gmcosta
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  General  |     Version:  2.5.1
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:  first login, upgrade, 2.5.1, message
 I made upgraded of my site from Wordpress 2.5 to Wordpress 2.5.1 and when
 I clicked to Login (that redirects to login.php) it appear the message you
 can see in the file attached.

 "PLEASE LOG IN AGAIN"

 Well, like I didn't put anything at the form and didn't press the Log In
 Button, I supose this message shouldn't appear.

 Let's continue:

 I put my login info right, the Wp redirect me to upgrade warn, so I made
 the upgrade database, then again, wordpress redirect me to Login page and
 there is another time the message (Please Log In Again).

 I think that if I upgraded WP database to 2.5.1, it should redirect me to
 admin scren because I already made the log in, but no, it sends me to
 login page again.

 I think this should be improved.
 Thanks for now.

--