[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6444: Changeset 7561 (post rc3) leaves an open <p> at the end of the inserted gallery html

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Apr 17 05:25:38 GMT 2008

#6444: Changeset 7561 (post rc3) leaves an open <p> at the end of the inserted
gallery html
 Reporter:  johnconners              |        Owner:  andy
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  closed
Comment (by AaronCampbell):

 I'm glad to see this in the trunk, a big thank you to markjaquith for
 making it happen.  Now if we could just get #3670 fixed, my Google Maps
 plugin that uses shortcodes will work flawlessly!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6444#comment:21>