[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #6572: Gallery Single Image (subpost) page category does not change if gallery category changes

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Apr 3 18:29:20 GMT 2008

#6572: Gallery Single Image (subpost) page category does not change if gallery
category changes
 Reporter:  mcdlt    |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  General  |     Version:  2.5
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:  gallery, categories
 The category of a single image post of a gallery does not change when I
 change the category of the gallery post.

 For instance. I publish a gallery with a category of "notes." I realize
 later that I meant to use "images" as my category, so I switch it. When I
 view the gallery, it shows that the category is "images" but when I click
 a single image, the category remains "notes."

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6572>