[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4213: 400 Bad Request error: "Invalid character in /taxonomy/tags/פרוטוקולים/" on Hebrew characters

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon May 7 16:02:18 GMT 2007

#4213: 400 Bad Request error: "Invalid character in /taxonomy/tags/פרוטוקולים/" on
Hebrew characters
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  shimshim                            |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed
Comment (by Otto42):

 Even that wouldn't solve your problem. Not really. If PowWeb can't accept
 valid input that a normal browser will send, then PowWeb is at fault.
 Period.

 I'd switch webhosts. Heck, I've switched for less. Tell them so, and say
 that it's been nice doing business with them, but if they can't support
 international standards then they cannot fulfill your needs (or anybody
 else's for that matter).

 I'll make sure to remove PowWeb from the lists of hosts I will recommend
 in the future.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4213#comment:13>