[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #4014: Comment moderation changes are not saved - get this message: "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?"

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Mar 22 05:20:18 GMT 2007

#4014: Comment moderation changes are not saved - get this message: "Are you sure
you want to navigate away from this page?"
 Reporter:  dannyh          |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.1.2
 Severity:  critical        |    Keywords:
 I'm not sure when this problem started, but I have a problem moderating my
 comments. Any action link I click (approve/unapprove, delete) does the
 little Javascript animation (goes red breifly, then fades out).

 However, when I try to navigate away from the page, I get a popup saying:
 "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?"

 If I click "OK" and leave, and then go back to the Comments area, I find
 that any administrative action I took has not been saved. Approving
 comments doesn't work, etc.

 If I go to "Mass Edit Mode" I can delete comments. If I go to the "edit"
 page of each comment, I can change them individually.

 I'm assuming something is wrong with the Ajax functions.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4014>