[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3906: Windows Live Writer can't upload image

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Mar 5 18:47:31 GMT 2007

#3906: Windows Live Writer can't upload image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  momo360modena                                                                  |        Owner:  westi
     Type:  defect                                                                         |       Status:  assigned
Changes (by westi):

  * summary:  Bug : Windows Live Writer - PHP 5.2 - WordPress // Upload
              image => Windows Live Writer can't upload image

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 Otto42]:
 > The code change above is appearantly to pull out the encoding value from
 the xml declaration, if it's there, and then pass that along to
 xml_parser_create().

 True.

 My worry here is that the linked blog entry has comments saying this
 doesn't fix the issue for other people.

 I would like to see an example of the failed request to ensure we fix the
 actual cause of the problem.

 I will see if i can get Windows Live Writer and try it against my test
 blog while I await further info from the reporter.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3906#comment:3>