[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3826: Editor replaces div with p including the div's class, several other tags are also replaced in a similar fashion

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Mar 4 23:33:09 GMT 2007

#3826: Editor replaces div with p including the div's class, several other tags
are also replaced in a similar fashion
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  novasource  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
Changes (by linusmartensson):

  * summary:  Editor replaces div with p including the div's class =>
              Editor replaces div with p including the div's
              class, several other tags are also replaced in
              a similar fashion

Comment:

 There's more problems related to this.
 I used <embed> to include a flash from youtube on a page in the text
 is a tag somewhat equivalent to <i>, but less use. In any case the
 replacement is outright stupid. I would strongly consider finding a
 replacement for TinyMCE until they work out dumb bugs like this.

 Linus

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3826#comment:3>