[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4517: Bundle Sandbox theme, and also set 'sandbox' as the default template for themes without a stylesheet

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jun 27 10:40:22 GMT 2007

#4517: Bundle Sandbox theme, and also set 'sandbox' as the default template for
themes without a stylesheet
 Reporter:  JeremyVisser  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement   |       Status:  new
Comment (by matt):

 Replying to [comment:17 markjaquith]:
 > Well, if people modify the HTML, all those hot CSS themes aren't going
 to work.  So hopefully that will be an incentive for them to leave it
 alone.

 When I look at common modifications around doing things like Adsense,
 changing hardcoded text or formatting, words for comments, all of the
 "content" things that CSS isn't designed to touch, it rarely has an impact
 on the layout. In theory we could make all of the above configurable, but
 I think we'd be on the wrong end of 80/20 for the benefits.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4517#comment:20>