[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4517: Bundle Sandbox theme, and also set 'sandbox' as the default template for themes without a stylesheet

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jun 23 04:34:48 GMT 2007

#4517: Bundle Sandbox theme, and also set 'sandbox' as the default template for
themes without a stylesheet
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  JeremyVisser              |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement               |       Status:  new
Comment (by JeremyVisser):

 Replying to [comment:5 filosofo]:
 > Sandbox (the last time I checked) has some complicated stylesheet
 switchers that can't be simply removed.

 Are you referring to the Skins menu? They dumped that soon after version
 0.6. It's not present in 0.9, and I presume the "way to do things" now is
 to use {{{/* Template: sandbox */}}} which is really quite simple, as the
 styles simply show up as new ones under the themes menu.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4517#comment:6>