[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4492: Making wp_list_authors('show_fullname=1'); work when only first or last name entered

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jun 20 17:44:34 GMT 2007

#4492: Making wp_list_authors('show_fullname=1'); work when only first or last
name entered
-------------------------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  spiff06                                    |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                     |       Status:  closed
Changes (by Nazgul):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix
  * milestone:  2.4 (future) =>

Comment:

 Also -1 for me, for the same reason as rob1n mentioned.

 As that makes 3 times "no", I'm closing it as wontfix.

 Please feel free to reopen if you have additional
 information/suggestions/...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4492#comment:3>