[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3713: Missing wp-cron.php might put huge stress on the Server

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jan 29 19:09:10 GMT 2007

#3713: Missing wp-cron.php might put huge stress on the Server
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
 Reporter:  Jan                                                      |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                                   |       Status:  new
Changes (by markjaquith):

  * priority:  normal => high
  * severity:  normal => critical
  * milestone:  => 2.1.1

Comment:

 Ouch.  Nasty bug.  Thanks for the nice report.

 Actually, I don't really have a problem with your solution.  Check my
 (untested) patch.  Is this what you meant?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3713#comment:1>