[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3528: HTTP 304 status not sent correctly on PHP 5.2, breaking conditional GET on feeds

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jan 6 08:19:06 GMT 2007

#3528: HTTP 304 status not sent correctly on PHP 5.2, breaking conditional GET on
feeds
 Reporter:  kelson   |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Comment (by markjaquith):

 Sending both forms breaks FastCGI setups.  Reversing the test causes
 issues.

 IIRC, just using the HTTP/1.x line caused issues on some sort of setup...
 but if that's what you're using in MediaWiki without issue, that might be
 our best bet.  I'll put that into Trunk and 2.0

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3528#comment:6>