[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3741: Update Instrospection Document in APP to draft-12 plus Atom Categories support

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Feb 21 04:26:05 GMT 2007

#3741: Update Instrospection Document in APP to draft-12 plus Atom Categories
support
 Reporter:  eliast              |        Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
Comment (by dougal):

 I'm merging the category support in with my other changes. I'll post the
 resulting diff as soon as I get the kinks worked out.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3741#comment:4>