[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #5505: Users able to see drafts and pending reviews of users higher than them but not view them

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 27 06:13:31 GMT 2007

#5505: Users able to see drafts and pending reviews of users higher than them but
not view them
-------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  JDTrower                             |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                               |       Status:  new
Changes (by davidszp):

  * keywords:  => has-patch 2nd-opinion needs-testing

Comment:

 My patch (for 2.4-bleeding) adds an if statement to edit-post-rows.php
 that does not output a row if a post is unpublished and the user cannot
 edit or delete the post in that row. However, it is incomplete in that it
 does not take paging into account; the number of rows shown will still
 decrease by the number of "invisible" rows this patch creates. I don't
 have the knowledge right now to modify the paging or query stuff to fix
 this, but this is a start or will work in a pinch.

 I'm pretty new to this core patching stuff, so feel free to correct
 anything I didn't do right...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5505#comment:2>