[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4196: "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" prompt when not using the RTE

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Aug 29 23:35:17 GMT 2007

#4196: "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" prompt when not
using the RTE
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion                         |        Owner:  rob1n
     Type:  enhancement                         |       Status:  new
Comment (by Speedboxer):

 The latest patch works in IE7 (up-to-date) and FF 2.0.0.6 (latest) on
 Windows Vista (Home Premium).

 Doesn't work in Opera 9.23 (latest) and Safari 3.0.3 BETA (latest, for
 Windows).

 One thing I noticed is that if you type something in the entry box, and
 then clear it, you still get the confirm message.

 You get no message if the entry box is empty but either (or both) the
 title and tags boxes are filed. Is this intended/what we want?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4196#comment:14>