[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #4110: Cannot post the string "curl_exec($curl); " to wordpress without a 503 errror

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Apr 7 17:38:26 GMT 2007

#4110: Cannot post the string "curl_exec($curl);" to wordpress without a 503
errror
 Reporter:  davedash        |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:
 I've been writing a tutorial that involves PHP's curl functions.  Each
 time I posted I got a 503 Service unavailable.  I narrowed it down to the
 text:

 curl_exec($curl);

 I created a new post with only that text and sure enough it cause a 503
 error.

 What relevant details are needed?  This is in WP 2.1, running on PHP5.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4110>