[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3251: wordpress.org/search each page displays same results and sometimes no results are found

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Oct 16 19:50:37 GMT 2006

#3251: wordpress.org/search each page displays same results and sometimes no
results are found
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  foolswisdom    |        Owner:  matt
     Type:  defect         |       Status:  closed
Changes (by masquerade):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 Can we not file things that are not directly related to the code,
 especially issues that nobody in the community but Matt or someone else
 with server admin status, as a bug here? I'd say bring it up on one of the
 lists or e-mail Matt directly, but seeing as this has nothing to do with
 the WordPress code, it really doesn't belong here.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3251#comment:2>
WordPress Trac <http://wordpress.org/>