[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #1868: If comments are disabled after some have already been posted, the option to post comments remains.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Oct 4 03:26:51 GMT 2006

#1868: If comments are disabled after some have already been posted, the option to
post comments remains.
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Hickeroar                |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  closed
Comment (by markjaquith):

 Nazgul,

 I messed up.  Should be "invalid," as it isn't a problem with WordPress,
 but with his template.

 This is my guideline, although I'm happy to receive correction:

 Fixed -- When I know that it was a bug, and know that a fix was committed
 at some point.  If I can find the fix, I'll point to it.

 Worksforme -- When I can't recreate the problem.  Could be PEBKAC, or
 could be that a fix was already implemented and the user is just using an
 older version

 Invalid -- Not a bug, or not a bug that WordPress can fix

 Wontfix -- May be a bug, but not one that we're going to fix at this time

 Duplicate -- When another ticket exists.  If the issue has already been
 fixed in another ticket, I still use duplicate.

 I may not have stuck to those guidlines as well as I should have, but
 that's how I see them working.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1868>
WordPress Trac <http://wordpress.org/>