[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #3065: Ampersand in URL patch (needed as rss validation failed in a syndicated blog)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Aug 23 11:28:42 GMT 2006

#3065: Ampersand in URL patch (needed as rss validation failed in a syndicated
blog)
 Reporter:  murky           |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  has-patch
 I have a wordpress installation where I was drawing feeds in from
 elsewhere, sme of these feeds had & in the wrong places (e.g. urls)
 and this gave me validation issues.

 After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I patched it. Now, the current
 trunk is different from my installation, feed-functions.php has been moved
 into feeds.php for instance, so this patch is slightly different to my
 installation. I hope that this won't cause an unforeseen problem!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3065>
WordPress Trac <http://wordpress.org/>