[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6844: Request to create new Make WordPress Slack channel for .Org Website Redesign

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 13 01:06:43 UTC 2023

#6844: Request to create new Make WordPress Slack channel for .Org Website
Redesign
 Reporter:  ben.greeley      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 @bengreeley The `#feature-` table prefix is normally reserved for
 WordPress Core (&Gutenberg) Feature Plugins / branches, while I can
 certainly facilitate that channel being made, I question if this wouldn't
 be better either in the `#meta-` namespace or just as `#website-redesign`?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6844#comment:4>