[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5465: Theme Repository: Adjust design to differentiate between themes that support full-site editing, and those that don't

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 4 22:18:59 UTC 2021

#5465: Theme Repository: Adjust design to differentiate between themes that
support full-site editing, and those that don't
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kjellr           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new

Comment (by melchoyce):

 I think it's better to be explicit, and use the "Full Site Editing" label.
 It'd be great if we could make that a tool tip as well with a little more
 information about what that means. Another option could be to link that to
 the FSE theme category page you mocked up in 1, maybe with some additional
 supporting text (or at least a link to more information).

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5465#comment:3>