[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4963: Plugin Directory: Show flag or marker to indicate the plugin has been added to BLOCKS category

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 26 17:19:42 UTC 2020

#4963: Plugin Directory: Show flag or marker to indicate the plugin has been added
to BLOCKS category
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by Ipstenu):

 The (primary) reason for the ask is that we do still allow developers to
 request to be added to the 'have blocks' list (which is separate from the
 ONLY blocks list). Without a way to see if that was completed, the
 developers end up asking us multiple times until someone sends them a
 backend screenshot. Unless we're removing that section entirely (@otto42
 added it) I think we should make a clear note of it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4963#comment:6>