[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5014: Add icon names to under dashicons so I can search using my browsers Ctrl + F function.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 26 04:44:40 UTC 2020

#5014: Add icon names to under dashicons so I can search using my browsers Ctrl +
F function.
------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  dufresnesteven                      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by dufresnesteven):

 Replying to [comment:6 ryelle]:
 > Also, the extra phrases in the div content (that were hidden) were also
 used for searching, so typing in "language" brings up the translation
 icon— we should keep that functionality.

 Yep, definitely. Missed that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5014#comment:7>