[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5175: Plugin Directory: End Support for 'asset' files outside of the assets folder

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 1 08:15:11 UTC 2020

#5175: Plugin Directory: End Support for 'asset' files outside of the assets
folder
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 Replying to [comment:5 casiepa]:
 > If I remember well, as also in the markup example in that same file, the
 best way of numbering was to always keep 1.

 > So maybe consider changing
 > 2. This is the second screen shot
 > Into
 > 1. This is the second screen shot

 Evidently both work fine, and since I don't trust people to know Markdown
 (no one should have to) I don't really see a need to change that. Using
 numbered numbers (even though the number is ignored) seems clearer to me,
 especially given they correspond to numbers in the screenshot filenames.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5175#comment:6>