[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4915: Add comment or feedback section to End User Documentation page for low-friction interaction

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 15 15:59:42 UTC 2020

#4915: Add comment or feedback section to End User Documentation page for low-
friction interaction
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  bph           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  new
Changes (by bph):

 * keywords:   => needs-design

Comment:

 Thank you @marybaum appreciate the word-smithin here. It reads very nicely
 and informs the person sending in information.

 @marcio-zebedeu - I am conflicted in this, and when in doubt, I tend to
 make a system like that more open. For this one goal would be to get users
 who use our documentation to tell us if it helps, and read their
 suggestions on what could be better. They are right there, especially if
 they are in a state of frustration, we give them a way to express it right
 there.
 I fear, if a user has to create an account on WordPress.org before they
 can communicate, we might just save ourselves this work and guide everyone
 to trac or github to report issues. I feel, we could run this as an
 experiment, we still have a few processes to work out, but I rather make
 it open and learn...

 @milana_cap is this the moment we can ask @estelaris for a design and add
 the label?

--