[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4658: String Translator should stay string translator even if PTE correcting things

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 9 04:25:57 UTC 2020

#4658: String Translator should stay string translator even if PTE correcting
things
--------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  Travel_girl               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 The original request here should be reported to GlotPress as a potential
 enhancement - [https://github.com/glotpress/glotpress-wp GlotPress on
 GitHub].

 #4518 can continue the discussion around feedback to the translation
 submitter.

 I'm going to close this ticket since the changes would be required deeper
 into GlotPress than I'm comfortable making on Translate.WordPress.org.

 I think GTE's also deserve some credit for work that is done to correct
 mistranslations, even if it's only adding a `.` or `,`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4658#comment:7>