[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4260: Update verbiage associated to the new 'has-privacy-review'/'needs-privacy-review' Trac keywords

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 11 22:38:00 UTC 2019

#4260: Update verbiage associated to the new 'has-privacy-review'/'needs-privacy-
review' Trac keywords
-----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement      |     Status:  new
Component:  Trac             |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+--------------------
 Hello,

 With #3896 two new Trac keywords were implemented for the core privacy
 team; 'needs-privacy-review' and 'has-privacy-review'.

 After #3896 was committed the keywords were discussed on Slack in #core-
 privacy and associated verbiage discussed and decided for inclusion on the
 Trac Workflow Keywords page;
 https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/contribute/trac/keywords/
 *I've just updated this page to include these new keywords w/ the approved
 verbiage.

 The agreed upon verbiage was different than what was committed in #3896 so
 I'm opening this ticket to correct that.

 Agreed verbiage is found here on Slack;
 https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C9695RJBW/p1548271505311700

 Quoting;
 {{{
 `Input is needed from the core privacy team with regards to the privacy
 implications of the suggested changes.`?
 `Input has been given from the core privacy team reviewing the privacy
 implications of the suggested changes.`?
 }}}

 Attaching patch w/ changes.

 Cheers